The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Good Morning Thread

Happy Saturday, folks. Houses are starting to get brick'd in the development by our side, weather will be up to around to 20C (65F) today and tomorrow, and coffee is on.

Next time be in the middle of taking a sip of your coffee. (for the pics) The mug will camouflage your chin situation. :cool:
The guys I work with all just go the mega lazy route. A big long beard with food particles stuck in it looks better than extra facial features. I guess? :unsure:

This is from last year but found it on my PC and thought the majesty of it deserved to be shared.
Enjoy.

DSCF2010.JPGT

Next time be in the middle of taking a sip of your coffee. (for the pics) The mug will camouflage your chin situation. :cool:
The guys I work with all just go the mega lazy route. A big long beard with food particles stuck in it looks better than extra facial features. I guess? :unsure:

This is from last year but found it on my PC and thought the majesty of it deserved to be shared.
Enjoy.

View attachment 22697T
You’re a peach!

Morning! Stiff and sore from garden work yesterday, as it was the first real exercise I've had all year outside of shovelling snow. Wife starts WFH today, but first she has some short training for it, so I get to start work around 10am after being her chauffeur.

Enjoy.

View attachment 22697T

Since Fluffy is posting Majestic Pics of yore...I thought I would try to capture the majesty on an old pic as well...GOOD MORNING CADRE!

1588597761137.png

@dangerousdon
Looks like you are in the middle of an Epic Quest to do some bold manly s*@t in that pic Don. Good one.
We should guess what he's doing!

I'll go with a fugitive was holding him hostage in his winter cabin. He just got done snapping his neck after freeing himself by burning his ties on the corner of the wood stove. Now he's waiting for the water to boil on his camp stove to make some hot cocoa while waiting for the authorities who have to snowshoe in.

Back