The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Good Morning Thread

Good morning Cadre! Today I’m making pickles and chicken stock.

And speaking of John, has anyone heard from @The Monkey lately? Oh, never mind, I found him hanging out in the Corona Virus thread. C’mon John, the forum’s huge. Explore!

View attachment 31132
Nice Mug!

I am so burnt out and brain dead with the church during these crazy times that I haven't done much forum reading.
png-brain-death-aiaiai-tma-2-studio-preset-aiaiai-tma-2-dj-preset-aiaiai-tma-2-all-round-preset-brain-white-text-heart-people-clipart.png

Difficult decision this morning as there were 2 Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins left as well as half A made from scratch Chocolate Cake and the small White Butter Milk Cake made from left over batter of the Anniversary Cake for friends. No time for a poll so I opted for Cake and Cake but was a good boy and left the Muffins for another time.....................Enjoyed with some home roasted Guatemalan Bella Carmona Antigua Coffee. Good morning Cadre !!!

IMG_20200823_064422385.jpg

Back