The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Good Morning Thread

Morning, folks! Hoping for some much needed rain up here today. As an added bonus, it would also mean no yard work for me today. 🤪

Morning, folks! Hoping for some much needed rain up here today. As an added bonus, it would also mean no yard work for me today. 🤪
We have had nothing but rain for the past week. Then when it's not raining...it is 97% humidity...seriously...97%! You can have all of our if you want it!

Nice! I thought that was the exhaust stack for an onboard Acadian flywheel motor at first.
(Yeah, I'm old)

During my long workday baking of a Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing took place. Said cake was dismembered and pieces were delivered to other households. I went to heat my morning coffee and found said cake in the microwave..........HIDDEN ???? I decided to remove the odd piece to the left to have with my coffee. All is forgiven now......................

GOOD MORNING CADRE !!!
IMG_20200714_065208951.jpgIMG_20200714_065357466.jpg

Back