The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Empty Bottle Thread

I haven't finished anything yet, but haven't been at it long enough. Though my wife wants me to find an empty bottle of old spice to refill with the vijon version that I have.

D02D56DA-4AA4-48F8-AAD2-1C75321D0120.jpeg
Finished this off on Friday... I didn’t use any kind of witch hazel before this bottle. Now it’s an essential part of my shave routine. It lasted me almost a year, so pretty good value. Moving on to cucumber for my next bottle!

I have about 1/4 of a 100 ml bottle of DR Harris Pink left. I expect to finish it before the weather turns cold.

Dang man, that song brought me back to my senior year break-up. You'd hear this song dedicated to so many girls who dumped guys back then.......

Good news, the worchester bottle is finally clean and smelling like soap. Still soaking the top. I hope to have it filled with some bay rum AS soon thanks to this thread.

Been working on this bottle on and off for the last few weeks and it finally expired. One of the first AS splashes I purchased when getting into wet shaving. I’ll definitely buy it again in the future.

EE6D86CB-C2BA-4EB7-954C-E602AF36D93F.jpeg

Looks pruney. You’re not supposed to hold this bottles underwater for so long!

Back