The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Empty Bottle Thread

dkeester

"TSC's Master of Bourbon"
To pair with Chad's "The Bottom of a Tub" thread, here is the empty bottle thread.

Today I finished a bottle of AV Ice Sport.

What did you finish today? Show me your empty AS, witch hazel, cologne, and other post-shave bottles.

I have finished many samples, but never a full sized. My closest is Barbasol Pacific Rush. It is half gone. That will be a sad day when it is gone as it is now unobtainium.

I have finished many samples, but never a full sized. My closest is Barbasol Pacific Rush. It is half gone. That will be a sad day when it is gone as it is now unobtainium.

Theres a lot of it out there. There’s a few of us in the cadre that have it stockpiled.

About how many gallons of aftershave do you own, KJ? Just curious. I know your stockpile is huge.

Dont know, never tallied it. But I do have a couple gallon and half gallon jugs of AS.

Finished this off this morning

It's probabaly the only thing in your den that you have finished!
1f60b.png

Okay yes only one bottle of witch hazel at a time. It helps me see something deplete. Yes I did get to the store yesterday. And I have used a couple bottles Don. Also I have killed a couple soaps although rare.

Good job Chad! Hunting down some Humphrey’s is next in my list, once my ridiculously long lasting bottle of generic is done.

Chris, keep in mind Humphreys is easy to find the Humphreys 70 with alcohol is VERY elusive. Been trying to get a backup to no avail yet.

I recently finished off bottles of Fine Platinum and Floid Black, both Aventus inspired scents. Sorry no pic, bottles long gone before seeing this post.

Nice Amway bottle! Absolutely refill it with something else.

There's this, from last summer. I got tired of it taking up so much space, so I used it till finished.

Back