The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Cutthroat Journey

I’ll have to try again. I can shave with almost any shavette but never had success with a kami.
That’s a shame because once you get the hang of it or find the right blade they are SUPER FUN.

I used the Feather Pros for a HOT MINUTE, but then started to realize they tended to pull and tug a bit. Not crazy enough to where it was a bad shave, but enough to realize. So one day I went on try a blade and ordered 2 each of the Kai Captians and Feather Supers.

The Kai’s tore me up, but the Super's were HANDS DOWN my favorite in my CJB KAMASORI ❤️ ⚔️

That’s a shame because once you get the hang of it or find the right blade they are SUPER FUN.

I used the Feather Pros for a HOT MINUTE, but then started to realize they tended to pull and tug a bit. Not crazy enough to where it was a bad shave, but enough to realize. So one day I went on try a blade and ordered 2 each of the Kai Captians and Feather Supers.

The Kai’s tore me up, but the Super's were HANDS DOWN my favorite in my CJB KAMASORI ❤️ ⚔️
Since then I've given it a shot and doing well with it. Used one many times in my videos. Just need to get a better one now.

Bummer on the need to repeat that surgery. Hope they get it worked out this time.

Back