The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Cadre is going to be two!

Are you in?

• Yes i'd be in at $50

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Yes i'd be in at $75

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Yes i'd be in at $100

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I'm in regardless of price!

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Won't be in but I still love TSC

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know how many times I've come close to just shipping it to you.............................but I can't bring myself to that point. You get 1st refusal if I ever part with it (y)
I'm just messing with you. You deserve it much more than I do.

You will definitely be getting branded items. Hoping to announce by end of month. But you will not be getting a Sorentino brush this year. But will there be a brush????

No idea what the owners have in mind this year but a brush by Sorrentino isn't happening till Eric gets his shop up and running again. At that point you can get a Cadre member brush made whenever you want. The handle shape is the same for all member brushes but you choose the wood or blank and knot. It gets a Cadre coin in the bottom. Here is my Member Brush. 1st I got out of my 5 from Eric.
View attachment 14840View attachment 14841
Thank you. Eric does BEAUTIFUL work
Thanks Dave! You always were a great repeat customer.
@Graydog makes beautiful brushes..... just saying.
Yes he does. I've been checking out the posts of his brushes since before I even looked at a lathe. He's an amazing craftsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back