The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Cadre is going to be two!

Are you in?

• Yes i'd be in at $50

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Yes i'd be in at $75

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Yes i'd be in at $100

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I'm in regardless of price!

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Won't be in but I still love TSC

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the new folks, this is what we got last year, on top of being able to support the site:
EA12140B-DEFF-43F5-B883-802785162FF4.jpeg
There were 3 levels of the 1st Anniversary package, the only difference between them being price and the type knot you wanted for the custom brush. Mind you the craftsmanship of the brush alone, other places, would cost a pretty penny in itself.

For the new folks, this is what we got last year, on top of being able to support the site:
View attachment 14575
There were 3 levels of the 1st Anniversary package, the only difference between them being price and the type knot you wanted for the custom brush. Mind you the craftsmanship of the brush alone, other places, would cost a pretty penny in itself.
This is certainly my preference. I would have no problem raising the amount I pay for knot that is more desirable to me.

View attachment 14575
Wow. Thanks @GearNoir . I haven't been here long enough to see the prior year package. Darn awesome, especially that brush. Glad it also had choices of knots, too (for us picky synth-only crowd).

Definitely some motivation / illumination for the uninformed crowd (me) here. This is the kinda stuff Chad is referring to. [emoji106]

This is certainly my preference. I would have no problem raising the amount I pay for knot that is more desirable to me.
Wow. Thanks @GearNoir . I haven't been here long enough to see the prior year package. Darn awesome, especially that brush. Glad it also had choices of knots, too (for us picky synth-only crowd).

Definitely some motivation / illumination for the uninformed crowd (me) here. This is the kinda stuff Chad is referring to. [emoji106]
Glad to shed some light! Just wanted to share an example of the quality of what might be received. The 1st Anniversary brush in material/specific design was a limited run creation, so it won’t be repeated. I’m sure there will be more custom brushes in the future, but I think the idea is to try to do something different this year.

How did I miss the first anniversary? I've been here since nearly the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back