The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Bucket List

OK Here goes, not a complete list, but somehow it feels self serving, but I will do it anyway and not in any particular order

Was a City Champion Diver and Wrestler in High School
Was a Police Explorer in high school
Was a USAF ParaRescueman and have over 3000 jumps and over 300 over 35,000 ( HALO ) feet and wingsuit qualified
Was a POW in Bosnia, and saw combat there, Libia, and Iraq
am a widow from my 1st marriage ( cervical cancer)
Was a firefighter till I fell through a roof and Broke my back met my wife as she was my Lt.
Started my own Insurance business and later owned a brokerage which I sold in 2019
Have owned 2 planes, still have a planeshare in one a Lancair 4
Have been fortunate to meet 5 of the Apollo Astronauts ( Bean, Lovell, Cernan, Collins,Borman and Dick Gordon my barber client )
Flew as PIC a P-51D Mustang twice once in Florida and once with Frank Borman ( Apollo 8)
Became a Barber
Started the TSC
Volunteer for the Alzheimer Association
Watched my mother pass away before me, and recognize me, after years of not knowing me, at her time of death
Has eaten Balut and have a vague recollection of a weekend in Bangkok
Did a Motorcycle run as a guest of the Local Hells Angels
Spent time in the Brig after a Melee in a Bar in the PI
Was attached to a Seal Team for a yr.
An Active member in the Knights of Columbus
Has seen some of the inner sanctum of the Vatican ( Uncle was a Cardinal in Rome )
Spent 2-months with the Hopi Indians
Still Ride Motorcycles
there is more, but again this just feels wierd, but I hope it is what you wanted Chris:

Bucket List:
Live in Spain, Italy or Portugal
Renew our vows in Hawaii
See the TSC grow and have annual meet ups
Open up a Barber Shop
Be a better Man Spritually
See the earth from Space
Fly an Alien Spacecraft
See all the Political BS and war and hatred end on this planet

Back