The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 333 Club

KfnIdDD.jpg

tedalus.jpg

You're Welcome:ROFLMAO:

I was curious how many of these might be left. 333 seems like a pretty low number, and they might be dwindling down. Their website let me put 214 of them in my shopping cart, but said I could not add any more, so that should be their active stock. Right? If true, that means they have sold 119 of them so far.

I was curious how many of these might be left. 333 seems like a pretty low number, and they might be dwindling down. Their website let me put 214 of them in my shopping cart, but said I could not add any more, so that should be their active stock. Right? If true, that means they have sold 119 of them so far.

Hi friend,
I inserted for the first time a half blade DE.
Does it seem normal to you that the blade does not end at the tip of the razor?
Great observation.

I would prefer that the tool would hold a half DE closer to the tip AND slight more recessed.

Originally I considered the ability to use 3 blade formats an advantage. After getting it and experiencing how much more I prefer the Artist Club format, I no longer give that feature any consideration.

I think some of the folks who gave thoughtful input into what became the final design liked certain things found in the Irving Barber Company razor, including blade versatility.

I’d venture to say if the Essence razor was available before I took up straights it is possible I might not have invested as much in straights.

Best regards.

Back