The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SV Opuntia

I will be buying for sure. Just waiting for onshore vendors to have it in stock

just Bought it will let you know when it arrives, Plus the rose is in the middle note, so it wont stick around too long

Xenostr8shaver said:
just Bought it will let you know when it arrives, Plus the rose is in the middle note, so it wont stick around too long

Member as of three hours ago? Noob! ;)

I figured Dave would be quick to jump on the grenade and test it out lol.

I'm surprised he didn't call them and try to convince them to send it to him before it was actually released.

Indeed...it will be interesting to see if his skin can handle the DavesBane that is in the soap. Very much looking forward to the first review...love me some rose soaps.

Cvargo said:
I will be buying for sure. Just waiting for onshore vendors to have it in stock

Chad, then you can't say "Oh yes, that one I had imported from Italy"

Did ya’ll see Dave is famous? SV posted his photo on their FB page!

So, tried ordering it yesterday, but they don't ship to APO. Going to have to wait until one of the wholesalers back stateside pick it up. Patience is a virtue.

I had it in my basket, but I hate paying shipping so decided to wait to see if someone else has it in a week or so.

I suspect it will be stateside sooner rather than later. A lot of interest in this scent.

NurseDave said:
I had it in my basket, but I hate paying shipping so decided to wait to see if someone else has it in a week or so.

I did too. I didn't even look at how much shipping was. I was scared to look.

Bull goose just sent me an email that says they have this now. After I flipping order direct I might add

Dagwoodz said:
So, tried ordering it yesterday, but they don't ship to APO. Going to have to wait until one of the wholesalers back stateside pick it up. Patience is a virtue.
DocHoliday0831 said:
Bull goose just sent me an email that says they have this now. After I flipping order direct I might add
NurseDave said:
Ordering direct from SV is a very good experience and his service is INCREDIBLE. Being in California and Bullgoose being in Los Angeles, I must pay a sales tax of 9% (maybe %10) so I just figure what i save on sales tax i pay on shipping. I forget what it costs but it wasn't all that much, like $12 or something like that...definitely under $20. You will be amazed at how quickly you get the package. 2/3's of the packages i get from SV have a little something extra tucked into it.

I don’t know why I’m waiting, I know I’ll get it. But that stuff ain’t cheap! This will be the first SV soap I actually have bought new.

Just checked on the SV site. Soap and AS is $22 shipping!

I'm just waiting on it to show up at Maggard, as they have a couple of other items I'm waiting to get so I can combine it into one order. Almost pulled the trigger at BG last night, to be honest, however.

Back