The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Sup ALPHA MALES!

What kind of question is that? Of corse I do!!! I am a NANIWA FAN BOY and my progression is 1k 3K 8k 12k . I’ve only been honing/straight shaving for just over a year but have been using Shavettes on and off ever since I started WetShaving
Welcome to the forum!

I also run the same Naniwa set, but I also picked up an SB Ark that I am trying to learn.

Yeah I did a bunch of research on J-NATS. And it would be nice to try a finishing KOPPA but as of right now I’m very content with my Naniwa’s.
I recently(2 weeks ago) got into Jnats. I've been posting my honing videos HERE. They are not for a beginner, but they are very learnable. The hardest part is finding a good set(at least this was the hardest part for me). Also, there are a lot more working parts and toying with finishes than there are with synthetics. Granted I'm still learning, but I've also been honing for years and I'm glad to learn a new method. Maybe you'll get into them in the future! :cool:

Welcome to The Cadre Mike!

You want to have a really good time, check out our Zoom calls! We usually have them every other week, but sometimes have them once a week.

A lot of people told me I’m overdue to make a YouTube channel haha. We shall see…. 🤔 💭
We have the largest number of VLOGers of any Forum. Check out the video forum to see more!

Welcome to The Cadre Mike!

You want to have a really good time, check out our Zoom calls! We usually have them every other week, but sometimes have them once a week.

We have the largest number of VLOGers of any Forum. Check out the video forum to see more!
Thanks bro! Yeah I’ve seen some of your videos , your the one with the badass mowhalk 😜🤘🏻

Back