The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Sup ALPHA MALES!

Cut_Throat_Mike

Jr. Shave Member
Cadre’s!!!!

-I’m Fellow veteran traditional WetShaver here. (About 5 years) Heard a lot about you guys on YouTube, figured I’d join and see how poppin you guys are over here. Don’t get me wrong the “SHAVE DEN” was my very first fourm but it’s mostly filled with older gentlemen. Hope the energy is as high, the discussions passionate and SOTD’s EPIC!!! I have alot of passion for this hobby like many others and I’m looking Foward to sharing, PIF’ing, posting, and doing reviews!

I’m also on most of the Facebook groups, and on instagram as @Cut_Throat_Mike

Hey man! Hope all is well. To be honest I really use EVERYTHING! Vintage and modern DE’s, SE’s, injectors, Shavettes, CJB KAMASORI, traditional straights. I normally use different hardware and software every time I shave but I just recently got my first stainless steel straight razor. It’s a J.A Henckels 72 golden checkered Friodur. And being so used to carbon steel blades I’d like to get more familiar with it, so it’s going to be my daily driver for the foreseeable future!

Artisans I love are STIRLING, PAA, A&E, Zingari Man, 345, declaration grooming, RazoRock, and all the classics!

I’ll post all my stuff soon TRUST ME!!!
💈😁🤙🏻💈

Welcome to the forum @Cut_Throat_Mike loads of us love the same stuff as you! You're in good company! Straight razor shaver here and glad to have another one in the group.

Do you hone your own razors as well?

We do weekly zoom calls if you want to get in on the fun and really get to know a bunch of us. I'm sure you know already that we have a lively bunch producing videos on youtube as well(make sure to look at the video terms of use) You're certainly welcome to join in producing content if you'd like!

I wish you all the best and we are glad to have you here with us!

Matt

Welcome to the forum @Cut_Throat_Mike loads of us love the same stuff as you! You're in good company! Straight razor shaver here and glad to have another one in the group.

Do you hone your own razors as well?

We do weekly zoom calls if you want to get in on the fun and really get to know a bunch of us. I'm sure you know already that we have a lively bunch producing videos on youtube as well(make sure to look at the video terms of use) You're certainly welcome to join in producing content if you'd like!

I wish you all the best and we are glad to have you here with us!

Matt
What kind of question is that? Of corse I do!!! I am a NANIWA FAN BOY and my progression is 1k 3K 8k 12k . I’ve only been honing/straight shaving for just over a year but have been using Shavettes on and off ever since I started WetShaving

Hey, thanks man really appreciate it. I have a feeling this is going to be the only fourm I will ever need. (Not trying to bash any others). But right away I love the energy and enthusiasm!
We are not a bunch of Judgy McJudgersons over here. We like having a good time and NOT bashing what others are doing. We don't feud with each other and brotherhood is what this site is all about. Some of us see each other every week and we are very close friends others only once in a while, but all are welcome to post, chat, and BS.

Back