The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stunt Shaves for VLOGers

This thing is really big! I’ll measure it for the vid, bit it appears to go 6” x 3+” x 1.5”

Next Stunt Shave is posted!

As mentioned before, I’m looking for ideas. This isn’t just my thing, it’s a Cadre thing. If someone wants to run with their idea for this month, go for it.

Still waiting for my Tech back, hoping it’ll let me do this last month’s!

Well, bad news.

I got my loaned-out Tech back today, checked how far the handle to the razor could screw on, and no bueno. There’s still about a 2 cm unthreaded length where the thread post connects to the underside of the cap that the handle can screw past. So looks like I’ve got nuthin for this one.

Well, bad news.

I got my loaned-out Tech back today, checked how far the handle to the razor could screw on, and no bueno. There’s still about a 2 cm unthreaded length where the thread post connects to the underside of the cap that the handle can screw past. So looks like I’ve got nuthin for this one.
Umm...I saw you fix a clogged drain, I think you can figure out some sort of shim or washer to fill the gap. Maybe some chewing gum?

Umm...I saw you fix a clogged drain, I think you can figure out some sort of shim or washer to fill the gap. Maybe some chewing gum?
Hey...it took me 36 years to come to that point. It’s not looking good for this...

Too late, October will start a new stunt shave month.

Back