The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stunt Shaves for VLOGers

hmmmm have to ponder this one with a straight........
I'm think if one wants to do that they need to use the same blade several days in a row beforehand to get as familiar with it as possible. To do anything else probably invites a bad shave but possibly entertaining video... or just gruesome.

I'm think if one wants to do that they need to use the same blade several days in a row beforehand to get as familiar with it as possible. To do anything else probably invites a bad shave but possibly entertaining video... or just gruesome.
And if you have sideburns, grow em out a bit lol, you’re probably going to lose some of it.

The next topic is live VLOGgers! Go, go, go!

Next topic is up! Let’s go VLOGers!

Next topic is up! Let’s go VLOGers!

Cool! I’ve got a long languishing one that may fit the bill!

Duke Cannon Leaf and Leather.. as the box says ‘Big Ass Bar of Soap’. I don’t see a shave soap on their site. We’ll see how this stuff does..

Duke Cannon Leaf and Leather.. as the box says ‘Big Ass Bar of Soap’. I don’t see a shave soap on their site. We’ll see how this stuff does..
Is the bar big or it refers to the body region it should be used on?

Back