The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Strike Gold Shaving Pass Around

Just Received some 10 ml sample jars with Labels. ( 40 count )
Will throw some in if Needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Received some 10 ml sample jars with Labels. ( 40 count )
Will throw some in if Needed

Thanks! However, it shouldn't be necessary. I included a big zip top bag with like 100 sample containers in it. Still, any contribution is welcome if you desire.

1. Nurse Dave
2. ShavePastor (in hand)
3. ED3054 (on deck)
4. Smattayu
5. Dave in KY
6. Bill In Oneida
7. bobmsp
8. Maryland998
9. dangerousdon

Oh yea on Deck.
adb14b341213be3820c4c8d40c2f61de.jpg

Sorry gentlemen for not posting anything as of yet. First a big thanks to Doug @dkeester for hosting this passaround!

I won't even attempt a scent description as I have a very untrained nose. However, Rushmore was by far my favorite of the lot, followed by Old Hickory. Teddy was ok. Nixon was just NO!

This soap is definitely a little more airy & higher structure than what I'm used to. It's not bad in any category, but neither is it elite in any for me. That's basically my thoughts so far. I'll be preparing to send this soon to @ED3054.

Sorry gentlemen for not posting anything as of yet. First a big thanks to Doug @dkeester for hosting this passaround!

I won't even attempt a scent description as I have a very untrained nose. However, Rushmore was by far my favorite of the lot, followed by Old Hickory. Teddy was ok. Nixon was just NO!

This soap is definitely a little more airy & higher structure than what I'm used to. It's not bad in any category, but neither is it elite in any for me. That's basically my thoughts so far. I'll be preparing to send this soon to @ED3054.

Says it out for Delivery. [emoji598] [emoji106]

1. Nurse Dave
2. ShavePastor

3. ED3054 (in hand)
4. Smattayu (on deck)
5. Dave in KY
6. Bill In Oneida
7. bobmsp
8. Maryland998
9. dangerousdon

Nixon was up this Morning.
I got another great shave this morning.
I played with the Water ratio this morning. Got volume’s of voluminous Lather slick and very cushioning.
I really like the Scent on this soap.
Fruity maybe a little Floral can’t quite put my finger on it. But it don’t matter I like it.
No picture today.
Razor One blade core.
Brush Fuller 70/30 Badger/Boar.
Post shave.
Barbedeaux Aftershave Lotion.
( Love this Stuff )
A/S Stirlings Blood On Steel.

Next up is Rushmore.
Then I will be ready to ship to whoever is Next on list on Friday.

Was going to post this This Morning.
But Opa Had to Babysit some
GrandKids.
Here it go’s
Rushmore was up this morning.
These Soaps are Amazing. I already ordered 2 a Rushmore & Old Hickory.
Thank you so much for this pass around
@dkeester. I will pack It up and send it out Tomorrow. Weather permitting. Supposed to get freezing rain and Snow here Tonight.

Just a picture Tonight.
44f5773644de8e310327cee6f8787381.jpg

1. Nurse Dave
2. ShavePastor
3. ED3054

4. Smattayu (in transit)
5. Dave in KY (on deck)
6. Bill In Oneida
7. bobmsp
8. Maryland998
9. dangerousdon