The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider's AMA: Ask Me Anything

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
On my last two shave videos, I've hosted an Ask Me Anything segment. I asked for questions on my profile and in my VLOG thread, and It's been a lot of fun. But I think there's a lot of the cadre who hasn't seen my posts or video and aren't aware that this is going on, so I wanted to open it up more.

I'll be doing another video on Thursday, so you've got two days to ask me anything (forum friendly), and I will respond on my VLOG. You may ask multiple questions, but if there are a lot of questions, I may only respond to your first one, so make it a good one!

Check out my VLOG so see my last two AMA Shaves. (from Saturday and today)

Ever been bitten by one of your pets? Or had one escape?

Have you ever played with a scorpion?

Can the prize for the next bingo game you call be the winner picks your hair colour?

What is Amber's favorite aftershave for you to use?

Are you planning on increasing your hot sauce production?

My questions are all "waste"ful and I'm too pooped to think of good ones. Plus, KJ is flush with answers to everything. ;)

Why is backing into a parking spot a "thing" for some guys when the time it takes for them to back in is longer than it would take for them to back out? i.e. time saved pulling out forward is wasted during the backing in phase.

Are we in danger of robots taking over the world like Maximum Overdrive……….follow on, Which movie had the best soundtrack - the afore mentioned Maximum Overdrive or Repo Man……..follow on to the follow on Is Emilio Estevez the greatest of the Brat Pack?

Back