The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD SEPTEMBER 6-12 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fri 10 SOTD
Soap Stirling Pumpkin Spice
Brush Yaqi 22mm Ever-Helpful 2 Band Badger
Razor Fatip OC Slant
Blade Willy Premium 1st
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + B&M Seville Splash
Excellent soap! Nice delicious scent with a creamy and slick lather....
Shave with razor paired with this blade was very good! So smooth and very comfortable in 3passes for a mostly bbs finish. Unfortunately 2 red dots...
This razor is good, blade is so rigidly held in place, considered mild for me & quite efficient but 1 thing I don't like is the dang blade alignment issue. Aftershaves were awesome!
20210910_094302.jpg

Fri 10 SOTD
Soap Stirling Pumpkin Spice
Brush Yaqi 22mm Ever-Helpful 2 Band Badger
Razor Fatip OC Slant
Blade Willy Premium 1st
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + B&M Seville Splash
Excellent soap! Nice delicious scent with a creamy and slick lather....
Shave with razor paired with this blade was very good! So smooth and very comfortable in 3passes for a mostly bbs finish. Unfortunately 2 red dots...
This razor is good, blade is so rigidly held in place, considered mild for me & quite efficient but 1 thing I don't like is the dang blade alignment issue. Aftershaves were awesome!
View attachment 60263
🍊

Friday 09.10.21 SOTD

pSb91hz.png

Vintage “Marks” *(Merkur) 37HD Silver / Polsilver
Heritage Collection Ever-Ready 26mm SHD Fan
Barrister and Mann Oceana Soft Heart Base & AS
*Merkur only produced a handful of razors with the “Marks” trademark,
which was the store brand of Stoddard’s Cutlery in Boston Mass.

KUhCyp0.png

10 September, 2021

Good mornign Cadre! Hope you had a pleasnat evening.

Great shave this morning. Used the new "Clubhouse" soap from Fine Accoutrements. Great lather and scent. Finished with a splash of Pinaud Clubman (plus skin food) and a spray of CK "Obsession". Wonderful!

Hope you have a great day. :)

Fine Accoutrements "Clubhouse" Shave Soap / WWBW "Kokopelli" 26mm Synth / Tatara Masamune SB Razor / Wizamet
Alum / Pinaud Clubman After Shave Lotion + Hyaluronic Acid Serum + ETHOS Revitalizing Serum / CK Obsession

IMG-7146.jpg

Friday AM 2021-09-10
National TV Dinner Day
841e8dh.jpg

Rooney Beehive Ivory Finest (24/50)
Eufros Tobacco shaving soap
Carbon Mokume-gane Brass/R2
Wilkinson Sword 'New' (8)
Cigar Aficionado aftershave

The brush is more tightly packed and somewhat scrubbier than most of mine. The soap has a predominant tobacco tone but is spicy and sweet; it's not my favorite tobacco soap. But the aftershave is great - and cheap.
6LrMUeV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back