The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD October 25-31, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAZOR: Merkur HD 34G

BLADE: Gillette-Wilkinson Sword (2)

BRUSH: Razorock Synthetic Badger, 22mm

BOWL: Captain's Choice Copper

LATHER: Pacific Shaving Co Caffeinated Spearmint Cream

Proraso Green Aftershave Lotion

Close and comfortable two passes.

Have a great day everyone
203ee3925a6793760f714979e23e453c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

The bottle is cool. However, it has no diffuser so I put some in a smaller glass bottle so I don't waste the stuff. It comes with a glass dropper but I found that to be too much trouble. The scent reminds me fall holiday take on bay rum. I pick up the bourbon with many of the scents I associate with fall. If I notice in stock I will let you know.
Well-described. +1

02AC2A0D-15FC-4820-82AC-04C20004330C.png
SOTD SUNDAY MORNING, OCTOBER 31, 2021

RAZOR: Dovo Special 5/8 (Mug), Gillette New LC (Dome)
BLADE: Feather DE
PREP: Cold water rinse followed by a scrub with Argan Oil
BRUSH: Rearden Razor 316L SS Tuxedo Synth
SOAP: Mitchell’s Wool Fat
POSTSHAVE: Cold water wash with brush squeezings followed by a rinse with Humphreys Lilac WH. Finished with Cremo Cooling Post Shave Balm.

Blessed Samhain! First run ever with Swedish steel. I get it now.

Razor: Johan Engström, Sweden
Brush: Yaqi 24mm Timberwolf
Soap: Southern Witchcrafts Samhain
Splash: Old Spice Hawkridge
Scent: Majikah Perfumery Black Patchouli Spice

20211030_180554.jpg

31 October, 2021

Good evening Cadre and Happy Hallowe'en!

Apologies for the late post. On call with my job this week and have been working most of the afternoon. Great shave today! Went back to Murphy & McNeil's "Barbershop De Los Muertos". Fantastic scent and performance. Triple play today, soap, splash and matching EdP.

Hope you have a spooky evening! 🎃👻

Murphy & McNeil "Barbershop De Los Muertos" Shave Soap / Wild West Brushworks "Candy Corn" Synth / Karve SS SB Christopher Bradley Razor
Gillette Platinum / Murphy & McNeil "Barbershop De Los Muertos" Afterlife Aftershave / Murphy & McNeil "Barbershop De Los Muertos" EdP

IMG-7559.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back