The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD October 25-31, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
46E961A2-B696-442E-8B04-AD295DD0F9EE.jpeg
SOTD TUESDAY MORNING, OCTOBER 26, 2021

RAZOR: Thistle Cut 5/8 (Mug), FrankenFamex (Dome)
BLADE: Feather DE
PREP: Cold water rinse followed by a scrub with Argan Oil
BRUSH: JSpartan Sapele/Resin Handled Pro48 Omega Boar
SOAP: Mitchell’s Wool Fat
POSTSHAVE: Cold water wash with brush squeezings followed by a rinse with Humphreys Lilac WH. Finished with Royall Lyme AS/Cologne.

26 October, 2021

Good morning Cadre! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Went with @CBLindsay / CBL's "Hombres Barber Shop" for today's session. Love the scent and the performance was top notch as well. Great post-shave face feel. Three passes resulted in a DFS++ finishing with the matching aftershave tonic and a spray of Stetson EdC. The Stetson and Hombres scents complement each other nicely IMO.

Hope you have a great day. :)

CBL Soaps "Hombres Barber Shop" Shave Soap / YAQI Sagrada Familia Synth / Karve SS SB Christopher Bradley Razor
Gillette Platinum / Alum / CBL Soaps "Hombres Barber Shop" After Shave Tonic / Stetson EdC

IMG-7515.jpg

Tuesday, October 26
KWRs9FN.jpg

Fine L'Orange Noir~~Simpson Emperor 3~~Friodur 472~~Terre d'Hermès EdP

Have a great day!

I’m feeling a lot of peer pressure from you two today…
View attachment 64946
I think if I got a Tedalus razor I would end up not using a traditional straight again. ...Assuming of course it feels as good as it looks. How 'bout you get one @Luecke3262 and you let me know if I should go all in. In the mean time I'll just sit right here and grow a beard.

Razor: Karve C-plate OC
Blade: Trig Silver Edge (2)
Brush: Semogue 1470 Boar, 21mm

Lather: Le Pere Lucien, Traditional Scent

Post: Dickinson's Witch Hazel with Peppermint and Tea Tree oils added,
Col. CONK Rio Grande Lavender After Shave Lotion

Have a great day everyone
9795ac0b654e96651cd394ca0591912c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

OCtober 26th
Karve 'C' OC w PermaSharp (2)
Omega Evo
Soap Commander Endurance
Thayers
Barrister's Reserve Spice
View attachment 64962
Have a great day all!
That Soap Commander stuff never dies does it??? I have a bowl from 3-4 years ago that barely has a dent in it after who knows how many shaves! Speaking of which it’s time for it to come up in rotation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back