The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD Apr 4 - Apr 10, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’VE BEEN CHOSEN!!!

I smell like the KING OF SPRING & I used the 3 floral wisemen- Thayer, Taylor, & Pinaud.

Brush: Omega 10098 Boar

Soap: TOBS Lavender

Razor: Gem Junior open comb

Blade: Gem SE (umpteenth shave)

Post Shave: Thayer’s Rose WH

Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman Lilac Vegetal

Daughter says I smell like a barber shop and cleaner- wife says I smell like baby powder and old lady, but says if I like it, more power to me- which MEANS it isn’t verboten- she says that about tabac. She says I smell like a 90 year old woman. I’m gonna go ahead and disagree. She says your sister would say you smell like a grandma. So. Yeah. “You smell like my grandma.” Whatever, Lol, grandma smelled like the Hungarian cavalry 😂🤣😂so there’s that. Anyway, I like it, I like the way it feels, the smell is okay in my book and I intend to use this throughout the spring and summer months. Been chosen! It’s more than a scent- it’s a feeling.
View attachment 79957
Welcome sir Knight to the VegTable

#sotd
W&B Sheffield 6/8
Heirloom Razor Strop co. Old no2 Notovan
Simpson T3
Spearhead Shaving -
Seaforth Heather Soap and Splash

First time with Heather and I am very pleased all around.
What a great soap and scent!
Wow.
With as busy as I have been this last week I just can’t seem put down this awesome brush with all the quick shaves, it has just remained on the sink counter.
The W&B left me smooth as silk.
Hope everyone is getting great shaves!
2FDFD3B4-716E-4819-AF88-5729FB479E6F.jpeg

Pre-Shave: Shower using African Black soap.
Bowl: ESC Stef Baxter
Soap: Acca Kappa Barbershop
Brush: PAA Atomic Rocket
Razor: ESC Claymore Evolution
Blade: Feather ProGuard 1st use
Post-Shave: RR Alum Block; Neutrogena Hydro Boost

This was the best shave of my life. I'm guessing some of this is because I'm getting to know my face... and the Claymore Evo better.
4_10_22 (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back