The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Social Distancing meeting Week 2

What day

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we hire a secretary to transcribe live on here so @Dave in KY can participate?
Once internet is up again, I'll be so far behind on zoom meetings for our congregation that I'll be tied up for the foreseeable future. You guys enjoy. Gotta run my generator to a member that's still without power and they aren't even working on power in his county. 2500 I'm told without power there still.

Once internet is up again, I'll be so far behind on zoom meetings for our congregation that I'll be tied up for the foreseeable future. You guys enjoy. Gotta run my generator to a member that's still without power and they aren't even working on power in his county. 2500 I'm told without power there still.

I hope their power is on very soon!!!!

I really do need to get better lighting, or move to a different room. Big lamps, small laps ... makes little difference.

10' ceilings and 2 of those low energy bulbs with a shade = enough light to ready by but not good for video. Plus an old laptop with a poor camera doesn't help. 🤪

Back