The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Social Distancing meeting Week 2

What day

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keep em coming folks! We can support 100 technically
I would like to "meet" more people, but the smaller group like we had last time was manageable. I can see it get pretty confusing if it gets too big. At least to me anyhow.

I would like to "meet" more people, but the smaller group like we had last time was manageable. I can see it get pretty confusing if it gets too big. At least to me anyhow.
There was a lot last time too. I bet that's probably the max size to be honest. I'm more curious as to who is going to drink half a bottle this time and be the comedy.

There was a lot last time too. I bet that's probably the max size to be honest. I'm more curious as to who is going to drink half a bottle this time and be the comedy.
I think I saw about 15 at once at the peak. That fit good on my laptop screen and there wasn't a lot of talking over each other. Went really well I thought.
My beer is rootbeer, so I probably am not going to be as entertaining as you were. 😜

Next call is this Wednesday 4/15/2020 6:00pm MDT, 8pm ET

Who is in?
1. woodpusher
2. dangerousdon
3. NurseDave
4. ShawnF
5. Spider
6. Fenster
7. ED3054
8. uacowboy
9. The Monkey
10. Bentheduck
11. Smattayu

Who is in?
1. woodpusher
2. dangerousdon
3. NurseDave
4. ShawnF
5. Spider
6. Fenster
7. ED3054
8. uacowboy
9. The Monkey
10. Bentheduck
11. Smattayu
12. Majorrich

I just gotta say, I can’t wait for this. I’ve been waiting all week for this to happen again. Looking forward to reconnecting with my Cadre Brothers. Posting and chatting is step one. Seeing pics of each other and watching videos of each other is the next level. But doing a live video meetup is the next-next level. This is what the cadre is all about! So much fun!

Who is in?
1. woodpusher
2. dangerousdon
3. NurseDave
4. ShawnF
5. Spider
6. Fenster
7. ED3054
8. uacowboy
9. The Monkey
10. Bentheduck
11. Smattayu
12. Majorrich
13. bobmsp

gonna try to make it.

@Dave in KY you gotta show up. I’m betting peer pressure will have Chad doing the one chip challenge!

Back