The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Soap Review: Through The Fire Fine Craft, Sue Moore Grapefruit

Sam...you have seriously given this soap a fair shot...time to use it as a shower soap.

i have gone back to this soap many times, and each time i scratched my head as to how much i did not like it compared to all ttf fans. I figured i’d fashion it into a bar for the shower and it wasnt much better there. Glad at least some funds went to charity.

And at least i got plastic tub to use for something else😂

i have gone back to this soap many times, and each time i scratched my head as to how much i did not like it compared to all ttf fans. I figured i’d fashion it into a bar for the shower and it wasnt much better there. Glad at least some funds went to charity.

And at least i got plastic tub to use for something else😂
It just wasn't a well formulated soap. I really wanted to like it. I thought the scent was nice...but I think it needed to cure a lot more...or something else...because man it lit my face on fire. I like other TTFFC soaps. This one just wasn't made well.

It just wasn't a well formulated soap. I really wanted to like it. I thought the scent was nice...but I think it needed to cure a lot more...or something else...because man it lit my face on fire. I like other TTFFC soaps. This one just wasn't made well.

I felt the burn as well, face was red right away. I have sitting out in bar form waiting for something... not sure what, though.

Back