The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SMG's Deathly Hallows

Luecke3262

“I am the Grail Razor Hunter”
Hobbyist
I'm looking forward to this release! I've always been a Harry Potter Fan, especially of the books, but the movies were okay too. This soap and aftershave sound like they are right in my fall wheelhouse. The scent is a fresh take on a woodsy scent with hints of bay leaf and Orange peel! I've enjoyed Jon's other releases and look forward to this one coming out on 09/20.

1663078824260.png

I'm also thinking about picking up his Pumpkin Spice, but I'm not certain I'd want to smell like that all day, though my wife may love it...

1663078973672.png

I'm also thinking about picking up his Pumpkin Spice, but I'm not certain I'd want to smell like that all day, though my wife may love it...
I dunno, in my experience it's very few soaps that have a scent strong enough to actually linger past the post-shave routine.

I've never heard about smg soap. Have to check it out.

I dunno, in my experience it's very few soaps that have a scent strong enough to actually linger past the post-shave routine.

I've never heard about smg soap. Have to check it out.
Good point, I wonder how it tastes? hmmm

@heysi he has a Mangolorian soap LOL
1663079384635.png

Yeah, I'm not sure even @Spider would be into this one,
No. I've got one pumpkin Soap/AS set from Oz Shaving. I use it basically once a year, lol. Not really a fan. I do like the matching pumpkin brush though!

I'm looking forward to this release! I've always been a Harry Potter Fan, especially of the books, but the movies were okay too. This soap and aftershave sound like they are right in my fall wheelhouse. The scent is a fresh take on a woodsy scent with hints of bay leaf and Orange peel! I've enjoyed Jon's other releases and look forward to this one coming out on 09/20.

View attachment 93398

View attachment 93399
How dare you bring Pumpkin Spice into this! 😂

I only like pumpkin spice in two things....my wife's homemade pumpkin pie and Pumpkin Porter for Four Peaks Brewing. (am I right @BarberDave ?)

I am on the Non-pumpkin bad Wagon. Beer and Pumpkin do not belong together! Now Hershey's Chocolate and Porter ALL DAY LONG @Fenster hint hint I have $$$$$$

but I do like Crusties Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies..... Well when I could eat them, LOL

How dare you bring Pumpkin Spice into this! 😂
I just noticed your concierge signature as well! According to Maverick, "If you think, you're," What?

Oh wait, you weren't chair force, so you might not know that one unless you had time to watch a movie....

I just noticed your concierge signature as well! According to Maverick, "If you think, you're," What?

Oh wait, you weren't chair force, so you might not know that one unless you had time to watch a movie....
Didn't you notice our badges??

I only like pumpkin spice in two things....my wife's homemade pumpkin pie and Pumpkin Porter for Four Peaks Brewing. (am I right @BarberDave ?)
I drink one pumpkin beer at the annual Oktoberfest and I realize the mistake I made after first sip every year.

As to pumpkin pie @mvargo makes her's from scratch with real pumpkin not that canned crap, and while it is edible I much prefer her sweet potato pie.

I have, Blech

I drink one pumpkin beer at the annual Oktoberfest and I realize the mistake I made after first sip every year.
The Pumpkin Porter from Four Peaks Brewing is the best pumpkin beer I've ever tasted....and I don't like pumpkin beers. It actually tastes like a piece of pumpkin pie in a glass.

Back