The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Show us your shaving dens!

Here ya go, Nice cabinet and setup

I’m trying to do all of this on my phone, and I find the editing tools much more limiting than on my laptop. Each time I previewed my post, the image was flipped 90 degrees. Dave, I don’t know if you flipped it and also corrected the image in my post, thank you very much if you were. If it was oriented correctly in my post, sorry for the confusion gents!

I’m trying to do all of this on my phone, and I find the editing tools much more limiting than on my laptop. Each time I previewed my post, the image was flipped 90 degrees. Dave, I don’t know if you flipped it and also corrected the image in my post, thank you very much if you were. If it was oriented correctly in my post, sorry for the confusion gents!
No fixed on my computer for you and reposted. I can't do anything to your post sorry.

Nurse. David...that razor drawer!

“This drawer uses to have clothes in it...” I got a good laugh out of that!

Thanks for sharing Dave!

Here is my humble little collection.

My sink (I have a double sink/mirror set-up) with a couple soaps that don't fit in the drawers and my old spice soap along with my lather bowl with a sample stuck in the bottom and my old VDH bowl that I use to soak my brushes in.

Top drawer with my commonly used soaps strategically stacked so that the drawer will still close...

Middle drawer with razor coffins, clippers, a few more soaps, and some misc. stuff I don't want on the counter...

Bottom drawer with a couple more soaps, and a lot of blades. I'd have a little more room if I took those SE blades out of the package though....

Strops. Some sort of linen and an SRD.

My storage/display case.

On top of my case. (No.... I haven't gotten around to trimming in my exhaust fan and duct yet.....)

And I even stole some room on top of the wife's jewellery cabinet that hangs beside my razor cabinet.

Nice Shawn. I love that Old Spice razor & brush rack. I’ve never been able to find one for myself, but I do have the Barbershop Luxury version of it.

Dayum Shawn, that’s a sweet display!

Thanks Dave! My father-in-law made that and the wife's jewelry cabinet. After my dad and I got done making my bathroom cabinets I took some of the leftover cherry boards and the stain over and he made them to match. Benefits of having a handy family haha.

I can not believe that in NurseDave video that I saw CARTRIDGES!!!

Nice Shawn. I love that Old Spice razor & brush rack. I’ve never been able to find one for myself, but I do have the Barbershop Luxury version of it.

Thanks KJ. I found that, the brush, the mug that the soap is in, and all of the stuff on top of my cabinet (the old spice stuff) in one lot at an antique shop. It had some sort of a brass handle that looked like a cart of some sort slid onto it, but I've never seen one like that. Looks a little better with a tech hanging on it though haha.

That brush looses a lot of bristles even just from handling it, so it's just for display at this point, but the other one works very well.

Thanks Dave! My father-in-law made that and the wife's jewelry cabinet. After my dad and I got done making my bathroom cabinets I took some of the leftover cherry boards and the stain over and he made them to match. Benefits of having a handy family haha.

Benefits indeed! Very nice displays!

Shawn is just trying to show us all up!
1f61c.png

Back