The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Show us your shaving dens!

NurseDave

“Stefan’s Glitterbomb King”
Legacy
First Responder
Concierge
Maybe it isn't a den. But where do you store your stuff? How is it organized (or not)? What is out on display and what's under the bed?

Post your pics and vids here!

I posted a video of my shave den not too long ago. Nothing much has changed. Although the other day my wife was cleaning the bathroom and she said, "You are taking over the bathroom, you need to organize this better." Little does she know I literally have no more space! I think I am going to have to go tub route under the bed soon!

Absolutely nothing special here...literally a corner of the bedroom vanity and 2 small drawers in a little rolling file cabinet. We have one small but full bathroom in the house with a pedestal sink and my shaving selection for the day sits on top of the toilet till I finish.

The day’s selection stays on top of the vanity with my few frags.

Smaller soaps, samples, and SR items.

Bottom drawer has had my full sized soaps, razors, and AS selection.

Absolutely nothing special here...literally a corner of the bedroom vanity and 2 small drawers in a little rolling file cabinet. We have one small but full bathroom in the house with a pedestal sink and my shaving selection for the day sits on top of the toilet till I finish.

The day’s selection stays on top of the vanity with my few frags.

Smaller soaps, samples, and SR items.

Bottom drawer has had my full sized soaps, razors, and AS selection.

Nice use of a tie rack?

Nice use of a tie rack?

Lol yep! That’s exactly what that is. It was going to be thrown out at work and I haven’t invested in one of those cool rubber stamp carousels yet, so I thought to myself “Hmm!”

It does OK, nothing pretty, but it keeps the razors from clanking around.

Lol yep! That’s exactly what that is. It was going to be thrown out at work and I haven’t invested in one of those cool rubber stamp carousels yet, so I thought to myself “Hmm!”

It does OK, nothing pretty, but it keeps the razors from clanking around.

Hey it works. Sold my fancy carousel to get a modern razor. Rather have a better tool then holder of the tool.

I’m still nowhere close to having everything unpacked and organized yet. When I do, I’ll post better pics, and do a walk through video.

Heres a teaser....

This does not include my curio displays, which I posted in an earlier thread.

Dang KJ. Maggard’s blew up in your house!

Got a few glass Aqua Velva do you? In pic 3 on upper left, Are those 3 rows Avon bottles? My wife picked up an empty for me when hitting yard sales. Scratched gold cap on a blue bottle that looks identical otherwise. No stickers but I assumed it was Avon when she brought it home. I'll need to check later as she's asleep where it's at right now.

Got a few glass Aqua Velva do you?
Well, yes, but the three in the back that you see are plasic bottles of Original Sport (green). Most of my glass bottles are in my display cabinet.

In pic 3 on upper left, Are those 3 rows Avon bottles?
Yup. I love the apothecary bottles so I went on a hunt for them so I could decant all of the Avon that I use into them. I have 12 on my shelf, and a few more empties waiting to get some new juice in them. The apothecary bottles are way more practical than the other bottles.

The blue bottle originally held mouthwash, and does not have an orifice reducer. The brown and green ones do have the reducer.

Some seriously packed dens here. I like the tie rack. I can't help but think having that mounted to the wall would allow a multi-day rotation to be within arms reach ...all while adding a little class to the den.

Some seriously packed dens here. I like the tie rack. I can't help but think having that mounted to the wall would allow a multi-day rotation to be within arms reach ...all while adding a little class to the den.

As long as you don’t slap it on some sloppy 2x4s like I did lol, it’d probably work great.

Mine's all in a cabinet in the bathroom. I'm familiar & comfortable using tech. I can't get this pic flipped! I've gone into editing tools & flip it, it reverts back! ARGH! Sorry!

Back