The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Show us your Favorite Soap Artwork!

Doug filled me in. Like I said to him though, not sure if I'd have even used it, just think it would have been cool sitting with my anvil.
Oh well. Maybe I'll see if cbl or lisa can make me something down the road that would work.
I wonder if you reached out to Zingari Man would they be able to send you an empty container labeled Blacksmith? They don't need to have any soap made to do that and they likely have extra labels sitting around from this release (which appears to be recent).

Worth a shot, no?

Sent from my Speak and Spell via Tapatalk

I wonder if you reached out to Zingari Man would they be able to send you an empty container labeled Blacksmith? They don't need to have any soap made to do that and they likely have extra labels sitting around from this release (which appears to be recent).

Worth a shot, no?

Thatā€™s not a bad idea. Heather has been quite responsive and personable in my experience.

Doug filled me in. Like I said to him though, not sure if I'd have even used it, just think it would have been cool sitting with my anvil.
Oh well. Maybe I'll see if cbl or lisa can make me something down the road that would work.
Sorry was in a hurry and didn't see the response

Worth a shot, no?

There's an idea.

That would shorten my gloat time and would be like that nurse guy speeding up his bingo to give up his bingo badge sooner. I was thinking the same as @mrdoug
It would go faster if you actually looked for the calls!

Maybe if Dave would hurry up and 3017 his tub, he could give the empty tub to Shawn to display?
That's alright KJ, let him gloat. He still hasn't gotten the bill for his other project. :ROFLMAO:

If I ever get it finished.............

Worth a shot, no?

I messaged her and also looked at her stuff. A couple scents looked really good, but the glycerin being first on the list of ingredients sort of puts me off a bit as my skin doesn't like it much. Wish she had sample sizes available.

Can't believe no one added this @Joe Hackett Stirling one. Mine arrives today.
@Joe Hackett has quite a few good ones.

Some of my favorites: Barbershop... The drunk Polar Bear on Margherita in the Arctic... Also, Electric Sheep! When is that character going to come to Mortal Combat?!?
dec8f2e6275f99485acde00b12c412e2.jpg

Dude! How do you like Electric Sheep? I have put this in my cart and taken it out I don't know how many times!

Back