The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Show us your Favorite Soap Artwork!

Not what you meant, but what I thought of. The coolest soap art I could think of. I’m actually going to use this soon.
You’re going to use some other dude’s face to wash your body with?

@Dave in KY, I bought the Zingari Man/WCS "The Soloist" the moment I saw that jazzy label art!
I showed my wife a picture of it, just for conversation's sake, ...so then she proceeded to purchase a tub of it for me as a surprise (not realizing that I had already ordered myself some)! Best wife EVER!
I am a true fan of Heather's Sego base ZM soaps and "The Soloist", with it's peppery-boozy-tobacco late-night jazz scene scent, is TOPS in my collection!

@Dave in KY, I bought the Zingari Man/WCS "The Soloist" the moment I saw that jazzy label art!
I showed my wife a picture of it, just for conversation's sake, ...so then she proceeded to purchase a tub of it for me as a surprise (not realizing that I had already ordered myself some)! Best wife EVER!
I am a true fan of Heather's Sego base ZM soaps and "The Soloist", with it's peppery-boozy-tobacco late-night jazz scene scent, is TOPS in my collection!
Agree and she's a keeper for sure. It was my 1st of now 3 ZM Soaps having added The Blacksmith and Healers (y)

Wait what!?!? There's a blacksmith soap????
I think I need that.
It is a limited edition, I believe. Not sure it's still available. Here's the details from Trythatsoap.com :

Scents in Blacksmith:
Leather
Spices
Iris
Tonka Bean
Benzoin
Guaiac Wood

Description:
The scent is inspired by Bvlgari Man in Black and it smells pretty spot on. Bvlgari describes it as a Neo Oriental. This scent has a lot going on. Its dark but not heavy, sweet, warm, hints of florals and spices. This will be in the popular Sego soap base.

EDIT: It's not on their site. Probably was limited or vendor specific.

Sent from my Speak and Spell via Tapatalk

It is a limited edition, I believe. Not sure it's still available. Here's the details from Trythatsoap.com :

Scents in Blacksmith:
Leather
Spices
Iris
Tonka Bean
Benzoin
Guaiac Wood

Description:
The scent is inspired by Bvlgari Man in Black and it smells pretty spot on. Bvlgari describes it as a Neo Oriental. This scent has a lot going on. Its dark but not heavy, sweet, warm, hints of florals and spices. This will be in the popular Sego soap base.

EDIT: It's not on their site. Probably was limited or vendor specific.

Sent from my Speak and Spell via Tapatalk
Thanks for the info. It is more than likely I wouldn't have even used it and just kept it in the den for the tub. Would have gone good beside the Avon anvil KJ sent me.

All gone. Ultra limited release. No blacksmith on it. It was inspired by Man in Black Bvlgari
View attachment 23167
Doug filled me in. Like I said to him though, not sure if I'd have even used it, just think it would have been cool sitting with my anvil.
Oh well. Maybe I'll see if cbl or lisa can make me something down the road that would work.

Back