The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shave VLOG in the Heart of Texas

Akward silence is beautiful. As both a teacher and a former therapist, we use it all the time to make people uncomfortable and think. "Let the silence do the work." Ain't nothing wrong with it. That 72 hour week sounds brutal brother! I hope that has or will change up so you can spend more time with your wife and newborn! I love the performance on Declaration soaps! Sounds like you got yourself a good woman there! She hooked you up for Father's Day. So do you take allergy meds for the cat? I often pull the lather out of the brush and apply it after the last pass. I think it helps. Stirling's Witch Hazel and Aloe splashes are awesome! Your dogs sound like hounds? Do more videos brother! I enjoyed it! It also sounds like you enjoyed doing it.

Akward silence is beautiful. As both a teacher and a former therapist, we use it all the time to make people uncomfortable and think. "Let the silence do the work." Ain't nothing wrong with it. That 72 hour week sounds brutal brother! I hope that has or will change up so you can spend more time with your wife and newborn! I love the performance on Declaration soaps! Sounds like you got yourself a good woman there! She hooked you up for Father's Day. So do you take allergy meds for the cat? I often pull the lather out of the brush and apply it after the last pass. I think it helps. Stirling's Witch Hazel and Aloe splashes are awesome! Your dogs sound like hounds? Do more videos brother! I enjoyed it! It also sounds like you enjoyed doing it.
Thank you Todd! So far the 72 hour weeks have not stopped yet, however they are supposed to stop in mid September. Now will they is the million dollar question. Hopefully they do because I do miss the time away from my family. An extra 4 hours a day at home would be awesome.
Declaration Grooming definitely has a fantastic base and I really do like the scents of the ones I have tried. I am eyeing one or two more.
I definitely have a fantastic wife! She does more than she is asked of everyday and Peyton and I are very lucky. She definitely surprised me and luckily I was able to surprise her for our anniversary.
For the cat I take a Zyrtec daily and I also take Advair daily for asthma. The dogs are redbone coonhounds and they are a goofy duo. My male is very stubborn and allows his nose to get him in trouble and my female is a diva. If it ain’t sunny and 75 outside she wants to be inside and she’ll let me know.
Thank you for watching, and I definitely enjoyed making that video. I have some free time this week so I am hoping to post one tomorrow and then maybe another a little later in the week.

I grew up about 5 miles from this place: Key Underwood Coon Dog Memorial Graveyard - Cemetery Really cool!
That’s really cool. I had ambitions of having them hunt, but life got busy. My male trained very easily, but my female had the agility ideal for a hunting dog just not the focus. Now they are guard dogs, and Peter, my male, is my sons protector. Anywhere the baby goes he has to be right beside him.

Very nicelt done Pat, and dont worry about time, do your shave and dont worry about anything else, your loyal Viewers will watch regardless of time. glad you are enjoying the SV Brush, and if you have not done so already if you get a chance to try a Vintage Gillette Fatboy IMHO the best adjustable that was every made from Mild to wild. Again great Video

Very nicelt done Pat, and dont worry about time, do your shave and dont worry about anything else, your loyal Viewers will watch regardless of time. glad you are enjoying the SV Brush, and if you have not done so already if you get a chance to try a Vintage Gillette Fatboy IMHO the best adjustable that was every made from Mild to wild. Again great Video
Thank you Dave! I have the Fatboy, which is a great adjustable razor especially with a GSB in it. I need to try it with a Wizamet sometime!

Thank you Dave! I have the Fatboy, which is a great adjustable razor especially with a GSB in it. I need to try it with a Wizamet sometime!
try it with a Feather Hi Stainless as well, Similar to the magic that the ASD2 and the Voskhod have, LOL

Great video Pat, sorry I was a buzz kill on the razor. was just trying to make sure you had a heads up if you were going to try and get it get in early lol

Back