The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shave VLOG in the Heart of Texas

Need to make the Video Public or at least unlisted on youtube to embed

Great video Pat! I'll be doing mine as soon as my camera mount arrives.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Whooeeee! Welcome to the big time! Do you always shave with your hat on?? I half expect ā€œWell, I do everything with my hat onā€.

And no, Iā€™m not sure the cat will ever get over it.

Great video Pat! I think you are the first around here to shave with a hat on! Looking forward to watching more videos from you.

didn't those come off before the actual shaving was done? idk just finishing my first cup of coffee. My brain has not fully engaged lol
Actually I probably removed mine but that other "Crazy Dave" may have left his on at least once. No problem, you may be right and it was a great shave video by Pat

Great video Pat! I'll be doing mine as soon as my camera mount arrives.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Dude, GREAT job on the video and looking forward to more with light šŸ˜‚ Thanks for the tag and I'll get to it when I can.............
Whooeeee! Welcome to the big time! Do you always shave with your hat on?? I half expect ā€œWell, I do everything with my hat onā€.

And no, Iā€™m not sure the cat will ever get over it.
Great video Pat! I think you are the first around here to shave with a hat on! Looking forward to watching more videos from you.

Thanks guys! It was definitely a lot of fun!
Also, no Dave I do not normally shave with my hat on. Normally my shaves take place after the shower, but last night I had my hat on just from the day. And you are correct I do just about everything else with a hat on!

Back