The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shave of the Day: June 4 - 10, 2018

I’ve been down and out for about 4 weeks now after I was bitten under the arm by a Brown Recluse spider at work.... My skin was sensitive all over, especially on my face, so I didn’t shave for almost a month. Thankfully the spot under my arm and the resulting infection are well on the mend. I’m happy to say, I’m back to using straights!

Holy crap man! Please be careful. Glad to see you are getting along better!

SOTD - Friday, 8 June, 2018

The Club: Club N' Roses | Ali's Blade Kamisori (Jerry Stark 7/8 french point audible)

Rudy Vey 26mm Butterscotch "Chubby" TGN Finest | Penhaligon's English Fern

SOTD - Saturday, 9 June, 2018
Soapy Science Doc's Special Blend | Ali's Blade 15/16" Kamisori w/copper and nickel accents
Wild West Brushworks 24mm BOSS | Nivea Sensitive Cooling ASB| WSP Matterhorn EdP

I see no orange at all...But I do see a lot of really good smelling stuff!
1f60e.png
1f34a.png
1f34b.png

A bit late, but here is last night's shave.
Ever-ready SE, Ever-ready butterscotch re-knotted by Rudy, Pana Crema Labdano soap.

i live 20 minutes from that factory Craig. Also about the same from Alcas. (Cutco and Kabar)

i live 20 minutes from that factory Craig. Also about the same from Alcas. (Cutco and Kabar)
Sweet! Have you done the tour? I'm a lifetime member of the Case Collectors Club, a tour is on my bucket list!

Back