The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shave Golf....Come Play

Good ideas Kyle. I do think they were tagged by Don but maybe something in a PM would be better.

Your shaving will be ultra awesome TJ now that you don't have to shave everyday. I did undercover security for a long while and it was really nice to dress like a thug for work. I mean old ladies would clutch their purses around me. I even had some big gold medallion necklace I used to wear. This kid bugged me for it so I sold it to him for $20 and no he's a US Senator.....bet he has a real gold necklace now :LOL:

just a par today. I think i need to give the open blades a rest while i finish off the soap i'm using right now. It just doesn't have the slickness and my face is a bit angry with me after the Kamisori shave today.

I like the idea of having it sanctioned by the owners of TSC. It's probably just a busy time with everyone slamming in vacations before school starts up. I know with my cabin move I'm not really on at night much.

What are you proposing?

Just to do an update on this thread, I spoke with an owner here and I'll be getting together some formal rules and floating them by the owner for his thoughts and input. With any luck I should be able to get together a fall-ish timed tournament. The idea is to have there be some PIF type prizes donated to the winner and maybe even 2nd & 3rd place. I'm thinking just an annual tournament so the interest is there. We'll keep you posted!

sounds good. I'm at a total of -4 this week so far. gotta be prepared for the big event!

I've not been scoring as well for some reason and am in the par / -1 area. I think I've been skimping my clean-ups in exchange for less chance of irritation. I've also just been using the DE mostly. When I use the SR it's a guaranteed BBS or better.

Back