The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shadow Clone Flat Spider’s grand adventure

I’m sure I took more spider pics than are coming over to the iPad. The phone ain’t much good at all on or off the ship for WiFi.
Posting even a single is taking longer and longer. (And I paid a premium for this?)

I’m sure I took more spider pics than are coming over to the iPad. The phone ain’t much good at all on or off the ship for WiFi.
Posting even a single is taking longer and longer. (And I paid a premium for this?)
Here's a tip on tips.....
- Cruises auto-add daily tip charges to your bill.
- The morning of the day before departure go to the desk and get them to remove those charges, asking for envelopes as "I brought cash for my tips"
- Tip those whom gave you good service
.............We generally give to the room attendant, the regular cooks/servers we got to know at the buffet (especially the poached egg guy for breakfast!), dining room attendant.
............ Unless the head-waiter interacted with us at least 1/2 of the meals, he gets nothing as he usually showed up day-1 and again at the very end of the cruise

Back