The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Scuttlesoap’s Whisker Whisking Incident(s): A Love Story

That was awesome dude, loved it.

A Star is Born!

Congrats on the production and the worlds most beautiful shave piece. Now I really want one.

That was awesome dude, loved it.

A Star is Born!

Congrats on the production and the worlds most beautiful shave piece. Now I really want one.
*Blush* I really admire what you and the others do - that is really tough keeping up a conversation for your shave - especially when you are not used to talking at all during it lol

I know that I still have the newness wonder in my eyes, but I have to say - it really is a well built razor and I know I love really heavy razors, I know a lot of people get concerned - but this is also well balanced.

I was going to guide you to Bullgoose - they sent out an email stating they just got a small batch - but they are sold out already. The pre-orders are available on the Rocnel site - you can get either version (standard or Master Collection) - and they are cheaper than when I bought mine.

Back