The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

So two things:

First, yes it is added in the rules that peppermint is to be sent to @BarberDave ideally a shipment should be delivered every day of December. I think we can make this work.

Second, a lot of you can't read the rules. Please if you are signed up go back to the first post, copy the questions and send me a private PM so I can begin assigning buddies!

1. NurseDave
2. OpusX
3. Scuttlesoap
4. Luecke3262
5. Fenster
6. CVargo
7. Iryna, AKA Mrs. Luecke
8. Spider
9. BarberDave
10. AvocadoQueen
11. SteveChuckFrank
12. GearNoir
13. Gobucks5485
14. uacowboy
15 Majorrich
16. DeepSea
17. dangerousdon
18. mvargo
19. Cblindsay
20. Sunnysanity
21. Jaro1069

so I can begin assigning buddies!

iu

So two things:

First, yes it is added in the rules that peppermint is to be sent to @BarberDave ideally a shipment should be delivered every day of December. I think we can make this work.

Second, a lot of you can't read the rules. Please if you are signed up go back to the first post, copy the questions and send me a private PM so I can begin assigning buddies!

1. NurseDave
2. OpusX
3. Scuttlesoap
4. Luecke3262
5. Fenster
6. CVargo
7. Iryna, AKA Mrs. Luecke
8. Spider
9. BarberDave
10. AvocadoQueen
11. SteveChuckFrank
12. GearNoir
13. Gobucks5485
14. uacowboy
15 Majorrich
16. DeepSea
17. dangerousdon
18. mvargo
19. Cblindsay
20. Sunnysanity
21. Jaro1069
Careful Rudy

1632858608939.png

It sure would be a shame if your package has to go to every state in the union before making it to Phoenix and staying there for 5 days before it moves to Tucson.
and that would be different how? Happens every year or do you not remember. Ruh Roh Rudy has dementia

That is some Incredible Graphic Artistry there Matt....... Is this the same computer from 1969 that has no Camera????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Oh and if you see this come up soon while trying to access the TSC.... I am sure it is just temporary......:unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle::sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif
The same, no fancy editor on this thing lol

Back