The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2021

Just means he gets to hang out in the back of the workshop with the other bad elves drinkin' and smokin'. I don't see a problem.
Exactly! Dave you are bringing the Scotch and cheese right? I will bring the cigars and meatballs, plus i did slip some exlax in Rudolphs feed so, when he gets over Toledo it could become interesting

I've been pretty busy this morning. Santa handed me the list and I reviewed it. Just a reminder today is the day to ship. Don't end up on the naughty list! @BarberDave is permanently on the naughty list... so be careful!
12/07/2021 All domestic packages must be shipped and tracking number sent to me
I could be wrong but I believe today is December 6th.

Santa stoped by for a cup of Hot Chocolate and Left me a Present.
2405d0021f821ba524a5df3d3e49ca08.jpg

Well with Dave's vertical challenge he really might fit in with the elves.

Did you ever see this pic of Dave hanging out with the elves? See him in the back... standing on his tippy-toes? No, I can't see him either. :ROFLMAO:
1638822753108.png
My apologies. Back to your regular scheduled programming.
It's a team effort, all good. Thanks for the catch!

They deserve coal for teasing me about my shaving hobby! 😂
Kids man! Especially this time of year!

In fact yesterday we went to our zoo and they do this thing called zoo lights. And they had Santa there. So in true fashion having my 7 year old and 4 year old we stood in line. Now to this Santa's credit he had a real beard, and really pulled off the part... a great rendition of Santa in all honesty. Anyways! As we get near the front I lean down to my daughter (4) and ask her what are you going to ask from Santa? She yells, "That's not the real Santa." Pause.... horror on my face I look around and parents are all looking at us. Then my daughter says, "He's at the North Pole!"

Then of course she proceeds to break down when it's her turn to talk to Santa. She finally calms down because thus guy is good at Santa and started actually conversing with her. And She proceeds to ask for a robe. Santa: "A robe?" Daughter: "Yea so I can be super comfy when watching movies!"

The teenage years are going to be a rough ride.

I forgot to post these. When we spent Thanksgiving with Chad Megan and the Family, our last night he treated us too a Christmas Drive through Light show with music and animations. It was great "Christmas in color". KIds all had treats, lights and it was nice to have this , it was truly a magical Time.

Utah 1.jpg
utah 2.jpg
utah 3.jpg

Back