The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

Rudolph

Santa's Favorite Reindeer
Hello Shaving Cadre! Can you believe that Christmas is almost here? My name is Rudolph. You may remember me from that time I helped Santa deliver presents due to my glowing red nose! I love playing reindeer games and helping Santa every year deliver toys. Santa reached out to me and told me there is a NEW shaving community that calls themselves the Cadre. Did you know that Santa shaves 10 months out of the year? He only needs two months to get his magical beard in place, so he is going to start growing soon. Santa is so impressed by all of the talk, banter, camaraderie, videos, PIFs, and yes even the pepper challenges! He has asked me to help set up an Annual Christmas/Holiday gift exchange at TSC! Do you want to play? I have talked with the owners and they are on board! This should be a lot of fun! And I even got permission from Santa himself to help ensure that these gifts are delivered on time! He wants to come home after a long day delivering presents, and look at the photos and hopefully videos of the awesome gifts that are exchanged at TSC.

So here are the details:

• You must have at least 35 posts to participate and have a clear understanding of the TOU at TSC.
  • $20 minimum for purchase, but please remember this isn't about receiving an amazing gift, it is supposed to be fun!
  • Encouraged to include something from your corner of the world/country. One of the great things about TSC is that people are from all around. Santa thinks including something small from your hometown makes the gift a little more special.
  • So you want to play? Comment here that you want to play and add your name to the list! Then send a message to Me.. Rudolph! With the following:
    • Name
    • Address?
    • email address?
    • Cell phone number in case I need to text you. It is a very busy time of year and I promise to NOT call you, but I might text you!
    • Will you ship internationally?
    • Acknowledge that you read the rules
  • Items postmarked for international 11/30, and 12/14 domestic
  • Must send email tracking to me Rudolph so I can notify your recipient of when their package should arrive!
  • No opening until Christmas Day, photos are required, videos encouraged. If you open your gift before Christmas day you run the risk of being on the naughty list and NOT being able to participate next year.
  • Remember this is supposed to be fun!
  • TSC takes no responsibility for lost packages.

Important Dates
  • 10/6/2018 thru 10/10/2018 I will communicate to you who your recipient is. Keep it a secret!
  • 10/10/2018 thru 11/30/2018 Shopping and snooping time. Work with me, and I will send a secret messages to your secret pal
  • 11/30/2018 All international packages must be shipped and tracking numbers sent to me
  • 12/14/2018 All domestic packages must be shipped and tracking number sent to me
  • 12/14/2018 OR 11/30/2018 thru 12/24/2018 gaze at your package, and wonder what's inside. But no peeking!
  • 12/24/2018 count down the hours, minutes, and even seconds!
  • 12/25/2018 if you celebrate the Christmas holiday enjoy the festivities with your family and when you have a moment open the package, maybe record it, but you must take pictures! If you don't celebrate the Christmas holiday please wait until the 25th to open your gift and please post pictures and or a video.

*Disclaimer: TSC is not responsible for any packages that are lost, or any packages that are not sent.

So who wants to play in my reindeer games? For our new annual tradition The Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange!

*** Copy and paste list below ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I am definitely in for this!

1. Quijote
2. cvargo

1. Quijote
2. cvargo
3. NurseDave

Glad to see that many of you want to play this year! Just so you all know the dates are very fluid and I understand that December 25th is still a ways away. Dates are subject to change and be pushed out if we see an influx of membership and people that may want to play along as well!

1. Quijote
2. cvargo
3. NurseDave
4. WildWest74
5. DocHoliday0831

1. Quijote
2. cvargo
3. NurseDave
4. WildWest74
5. DocHoliday0831
6. dangerousdon

By the way...I am commenting here that I want to play. I want to Play! Since I am the only one who has followed all the rules...I should get extra gifts...right?
1f607.png

1. Quijote
2. cvargo
3. NurseDave
4. WildWest74
5. DocHoliday0831
6. dangerousdon
7. Spider

I want to play --I'm in!

1. Quijote
2. cvargo
3. NurseDave
4. WildWest74
5. DocHoliday0831
6. dangerousdon
7. Spider
8. CBLindsay

I'll have to see what sort of position I'm in, but otherwise I would like to play. I just don't want to commit until I know.

1. Quijote
2. cvargo
3. NurseDave
4. WildWest74
5. DocHoliday0831
6. dangerousdon
7. Spider
8. CBLindsay
9. bobmsp

1. Quijote PM Received
2. cvargo PM Received
3. NurseDave PM Received
4. WildWest74 PM Received
5. DocHoliday0831 PM Received
6. dangerousdon PM Received
7. Spider PM Received
8. CBLindsay PM Received
9. bobmsp No PM Received Yet

1. Quijote PM Received
2. cvargo PM Received
3. NurseDave PM Received
4. WildWest74 PM Received
5. DocHoliday0831 PM Received
6. dangerousdon PM Received
7. Spider PM Received
8. CBLindsay PM Received
9. bobmsp No PM Received Yet
10. dkeester

I never participated in the Bingle over at the other place, but it sounded like fun. I am really looking forward to participating here.

Back