The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rolls of Quarters

Every week when I host Bingo at the VFW, folks end up paying with quarters as they scrape together funds to buy one more card towards the end of the night. I end up with $10-$15 in quarters every time. I buy out the quarters and stick them in my "piggy" bank at home. It's my TSC Convention fund. Probably has $200-$300 in quarters in it now.

Every week when I host Bingo at the VFW, folks end up paying with quarters as they scrape together funds to buy one more card towards the end of the night. I end up with $10-$15 in quarters every time. I buy out the quarters and stick them in my "piggy" bank at home. It's my TSC Convention fund. Probably has $200-$300 in quarters in it now.
That explains it.

He owns one.
I do recall those. But I carry a Mean Jean Leather Hot Tamale. It holds two whole rolls of quarters...for you know...reasons...

img_6392.jpg

That's like the coin bags of medieval times. Whenever you needed to pay for anything you just tossed a bag of coins at someone, and it was amazingly always the right amount!
Lol!

I landed that bag at a Renaissance festival in Sterling, NY.

Back