The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Great shave Rich. I enjoy seeing shaves where someone actually has some hair on their face. I also enjoyed seeing the church directory pic. Have a great weekend!

Great shave Rich! I love seeing all the things that the WPA and the CCC built. I enjoy the history of the response to the Great Depression, and those two programs fascinate me the most. The Boy Scouts have meant so much to so many boys through the years. I hate to see how much politics and scandal have hurt the organization through the years. So where did you get that Kai Captain knockoff? I like the idea of those scalloped sides.

Great shave Rich! I love seeing all the things that the WPA and the CCC built. I enjoy the history of the response to the Great Depression, and those two programs fascinate me the most. The Boy Scouts have meant so much to so many boys through the years. I hate to see how much politics and scandal have hurt the organization through the years. So where did you get that Kai Captain knockoff? I like the idea of those scalloped sides.
Sorry I am tardy in getting back to you. I think I got it from Etsy or Wish. It was super cheap.

Whoooo baby! Look at that shirt. Someone is ready to hit the line at the cruise buffet!

Back