The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Classic shaving story right there with the trimmers and the elbow bump! :LOL:

Nice shave Rich...glad you survived the unexpected delivery inquisition!

Not so sure you should be announcing your plan to get driving around holding up banks!

Why do I feel we are in the presence of the re-incarnation of John Dillinger..... Great Video Rich your vids remind me of watching Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. That is a good thing

Your video made for viewing during a 2nd cuppa this afternoon.

Forge the New Balance. Just make sure you can get out of the Vette without rolling on the ground before you start a video series about it.

i was never filmed entering or exiting the Miata. That was a fall-in, climb out kind of car. I have high hopes of being less acrobatic with the vette. If not, I now can choose from a plethora of interesting cars. But I want a Corvette.

In my young days I ran across a Silver Arrow or Silver Ghost something like that Rolls Royce for pretty cheap because it had a ton of miles on it. Passed up on it and keep thinking about it. I would imagine I couldn't even afford an oil change, but I see you rollin' around town in something like that.

Nice Shave Rich... and Guilty as charge New Balance 857's.. On my feet 8-10 hrs a day, have two knee replacements and never a problem Yes Sensible shoes! Highly Recommended LOL

It’s the way of things today. The offspring unit and his spouse told us they aren’t going to have children. So the family line for me ends there. They may yet change their minds, but if he votes Democrat, I’ll be leaving my estate to the Church.

Mmm TDH...a scent I’d never tire of! After you get the Vette you need to get you a bottle!

Funny, I was thinking, I shaved my head, Rich is going with a goatee. The Cadre has gone wild 😂 Thanks for the head compliment. Unfortunately the back is more scars and wrinkles so it's been given a hard veto. I'll stick with bare clippers or #1 comb for it weekly. Nice video and rock that goatee

PS - I remember the story of you shaving yours before in support. KUDOS

My whiskers come out quite slowly. I do, after all have a lot of Asian and indigenous American in my genetic makeup.

Back