The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Feb.22 and only shave-10? I'm not sure that qualifies for the one-blade challenge. šŸ¤Ŗ

What is the "Josh method" of lathering you mention? Haven't heard of it before.

Josh is quite meticulous when it comes to adding small amounts of water to hit the ā€œsweet spotā€ using a spray bottle. Itā€™s amazing how mush water you can work in with his technique.

I think I may have just a few tough whiskers scattered in with my whispy Asian-guy whiskers. it must wreak havoc on the little edge. Unlike @NurseDave who has a full aramid beard Wreaking havoc on the whole edge, I deform and bend the blade with my few sprinkled ones.

Nice shave Rich. You called it Verde, their Green throughout but I guess you figured out it's the Rossa. Love that soap.
My Doctor would say you reach a certain age and things start happening. Iā€™ve been toying with picking up a jar of the new verde and that must have leaked out.

Rich, I have to say ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Fast Forward Comment Mode --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------a good day !

Sorry it was a bummer day. Maybe that explains the screenshot below. Surprised your wife wasnā€™t thrilled with Harbor Freight but was fine with that head in the house. I like the speed shave video at the end. But you cheated and skipped your neck.
59982957-7F76-422A-A12A-78AB63FB40F9.jpeg

Interesting shave chat, Rich.

Things I learned.....
- Rich is thinking about shrinkage
- Rich has a creepy head
- Rich is thinking about going into a bar to order a manly Mint Julip
- Rich has not yet thought about donating some Derby blades to the ladies' Kentucky Derby event

Back