The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Nice birthday shave Rich!

Gonna have to try and get my hands on a Pannacrema at some point. They all sound nice, maybe Rossa or Blu I don’t know;don’t hear much talk about Nera though, though it sounds light and clean. Gonna have to be soon I guess if I want a decent shot at the ceramic version...

You have a birthday annually? :LOL:

Wallowing in Nuavia is the stuff Rich!

That's a wind screen on the pipe right? I don't have one like that, but I bet it would help in our area.

You have a birthday annually? :LOL:

Wallowing in Nuavia is the stuff Rich!

That's a wind screen on the pipe right? I don't have one like that, but I bet it would help in our area.

Windy days like we’ve had lately I’ve made use of my windscreen. Didn’t even need to relight on my walk!

I knew you were safe when at 1:15 I saw some safety cat fur floating down behind you. Nice shave with the Gem Rich. G is the only one that's been possible for me too. I need to revisit it, perhaps tomorrow if I can remember.

Keeping my eyes toes fingers crossed in hope that your Vector comes in soon. I can 100% empathize with your cold; mine started coming in at work on Friday and was full-blown by the evening.

First shave if the year? It’s the 4th!

Sounds like you should look to the NW where it’s rare to be too hot or too cold to be outside.

Back