The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Williams?!????? .... Auuuughhhhhh VdH over Williams any day of the week.

Are you going to shave off your mooosh like Dave did? 🙈🙉🙊

BTW Falling down is NOT good for you. I recommend that you start taking Safety Cat with you on walks. Be sure to post videos of you trying to put her in a harness. Mrrrow!

Keepin’ the stache, but I did trim it back. Playing with my clippers and pit the #2 blade on.
I am in complete agreement that gravity and I had a massive break-up and are no longer friends.

Everybody else was jumping off the Williams bridge so naturally (as Mom would put it) I had to go and do it too. I was surprised it wasn’t as terrible as I remember. Still not great, but not awful.

Safety cat leaving at the 1:30 marks does not bode well! But then her sense of duty came back and she returned to her post. And then, whammo! she ups and departs again. Definitely female. :ROFLMAO:

I must say that the VdH lather looked pretty gosh darn good.

Supply injector blades are indeed Personna.

I have the same feeling after watching your video that I have when I forget the news is on and rush to turn it on and all they have is the sports part left.

Just saw the post shave summary. I think you missed an opportunity. “Welcome friends. You just missed me shaving blindfolded while on a unicycle. But it was great.” But it sounds like it will be an interesting one to watch again when you repeat it.

BTW, playing Pokémon doesn’t make hanging out with 3rd graders any less creepy.

Back