The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Pumpkin spice

I don’t know how or why the word “pumpkin” fits into all the crazy pumpkin spice flavors and scents, most are just as the Tea let slip...it’s about the spice. I like pumpkin pie and I like the the spices that are associated with pumpkin pie. In fact I think I read somewhere that The pumpkin pie spice blend scent is the most likely to arouse a man ...seriously (next question is who do they test and how did they test).
Back to my original point, I don’t think people are REALLY as excited about the taste of PUMPKIN as they are the spiced sugar. Who doesn’t like a little cinnamon sugar? I actually enjoy a boldly spiced drink. But there ARE limits.

Lavender is another one, that flavor is everywhere!

Unless it's a pumpkin pie, and it better be a good one with whipped cream.

Anything else with pumpkin spice is banned from my house.

Just the thought of smelling pumpkin spice gives me a headache.

Can't believe it has become as popular as it has, and can't wait for it to go away.

Saw the bathroom spray at the store a couple of weeks ago and cringed. :sick:

my sister-in-law used pumpkin spice scented soap in all her bathrooms. Forcing you to smell it on your hands all day long when you visit her.

Back