The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Pumpkin spice

Alrighty then. Tamales being a versatile food and all. I hereby challenge the tamale makers who would make a pumpkin spiced tamale to (dun, dun, duuuuh) ...make a dozen tamales using the leftovers in your fridge. The only restrictions being, no using leftover tamales and while you can add any spices you want you can’t re-cook anything (no boiling your Turkey in chili sauce, but you can put chili sauce on your Turkey inside the tamale). This challenge will challenge 2 things, one of them MUCH more forgiving and willing than the other...your tastebuds, and your mother, mother-in-law, or wife’s willingness to let YOU ruin 12 tamales.
I’ve never made a real tamale and I consider canned tamales fair game (but I love a good store bought plastic bag tamale too) so anything is fair game here.

Tamales are a versatile food!
Dearest Gear:
You broke two of the Ten Commandments of Tamales and Blasphemed against the Tamaltholic doctrine'...

1. Thou Shall Not Eat just One tamale
2. Thou Shall Not call Canned Tamales "Tamales", but rather Satan's Burritos
3. Thou Shall Not Covet Another Man's Tamales
4. Thou Shall Not Eat the Tamales of your Neighbor unless asked
5. Thou Shall like Green Corn Tamales above all others'
6. Thou Shall Not Take the word Tamale in Vain
7. Thou Shall Not Call Tamales a Versatile Food.... They are sent from Heaven
8. Thou Shall not make a Dessert Tamale.. This really pisses God off
9. Thou shall not mention the words Pumpkin Spice in any Sentence with the word Tamale, nor EVER think about making a Pumpkin Spice Tamale, or bring Pumpkin Spice within 150 Nautical Miles of a Tamale
10. Thou Shall hold the Highest regard for "Traditional Tamale Makers" of Green Corn, Red Chille, Green Chile, Blue Corn, etc. Again a warning NO Pumpkin spice or you shall be banned to the Hormel Chile and Tamale Manufacturing Facility for Eternity, never to have real Tamales again.

Thanks Be to Tamale
Amen

Dearest Gear:
You broke two of the Ten Commandments of Tamales and Blasphemed against the Tamaltholic doctrine'...

1. Thou Shall Not Eat just One tamale: AMEN
2. Thou Shall Not call Canned Tamales "Tamales", but rather Satan's Burritos: OK:
3. Thou Shall Not Covet Another Man's Tamales: GUILTY
4. Thou Shall Not Eat the Tamales of your Neighbor unless asked: YUP
5. Thou Shall like Green Corn Tamales above all others': RED PORK.
6. Thou Shall Not Take the word Tamale in Vain: AMEN
7. Thou Shall Not Call Tamales a Versatile Food.... They are sent from Heaven: SWEET MANNA
8. Thou Shall not make a Dessert Tamale.. This really pisses God off: TOTAL WRATH
9. Thou shall not mention the words Pumpkin Spice in any Sentence with the word Tamale, nor EVER think about making a Pumpkin Spice Tamale, or bring Pumpkin Spice within 150 Nautical Miles of a Tamale: AMEN AND AMEN
10. Thou Shall hold the Highest regard for "Traditional Tamale Makers" of Green Corn, Red Chille, Green Chile, Blue Corn, etc. Again a warning NO Pumpkin spice or you shall be banned to the Hormel Chile and Tamale Manufacturing Facility for Eternity, never to have real Tamales again.: WHERE THERE IS WAILING AND GNASHING TEETH!

Thanks Be to Tamale
Amen

Dearest Gear:

1. Thou Shall Not Eat just One tamale
2. Thou Shall Not call Canned Tamales "Tamales", but rather Satan's Burritos
3. Thou Shall Not Covet Another Man's Tamales
4. Thou Shall Not Eat the Tamales of your Neighbor unless asked
5. Thou Shall like Green Corn Tamales above all others'
6. Thou Shall Not Take the word Tamale in Vain
7. Thou Shall Not Call Tamales a Versatile Food.... They are sent from Heaven
8. Thou Shall not make a Dessert Tamale.. This really pisses God off
9. Thou shall not mention the words Pumpkin Spice in any Sentence with the word Tamale, nor EVER think about making a Pumpkin Spice Tamale, or bring Pumpkin Spice within 150 Nautical Miles of a Tamale
10. Thou Shall hold the Highest regard for "Traditional Tamale Makers" of Green Corn, Red Chille, Green Chile, Blue Corn, etc. Again a warning NO Pumpkin spice or you shall be banned to the Hormel Chile and Tamale Manufacturing Facility for Eternity, never to have real Tamales again.

Thanks Be to Tamale
Amen

PST4.jpg
PST3.jpg
PST2.jpg
PST1.jpg
a556d16a864d3f7a-.gif

And Heaven Cries..

b9d63c176a689c8b7d5ffb422b5de613.jpg

I didn't know how to respond to this. I don't want to put the like response because I don't want to make heaven cry nor do I want to hit the sad .... I'm sooooooo confused !! 😕😵
See the karma of posting the travesty that is a tamale like substance that shall not be named has invaded your very soul. Repent sinner, Repent!

say 123 Hail Mary’s. 45 Our fathers and eat a 6 green corn tamales, and 6 pork chile tamales and you shall be back on the path of Tamale enlightenment

New coffee purchase to try.....
View attachment 96131
Honestly I don't know if this coffee is truly pumpkin spice or not with it saying pumpkin chai instead of spice. I have tried the Original D.W. coffee and it wasn't bad , It was just very very strong....I will post my thoughts on this version after I get the opportunity to try it....

Back