The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Pumpkin spice

Cvargo

“They call me Chingo”
Owner
Legacy
Guys it's happening and it's still August and 100 degrees outside! I am seeing pumpkin spice EVERYWHERE!

Let's see em and hear about em please what have they spiced now?

I see pumpkin spice NO WHERE!!! How dare you foul thing for bringing up that abomination! It's going to be 95 degrees here and 105 on the heat index! No sir...there is no room for any talk of pumpkin spice until it is at least in the 70s.

🤪

Sigh...so it begins...

Saw a promoted ad on Instagram for that La Colombe Pumpkin Spice cold brew in a can last night. Unreal. I'm a huge lawn care nut and Labor Day marks the beginning of "autumn" for when the growing season kicks back in and I dethatch, aerate then fertilize and mow like crazy, but I can't get into the "spirit" of autumn until I'm taking walks in a hoodie.

I will say that last year, my wife and I started adding a quarter teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice to our coffee grounds before brewing and it was quite tasty - but that was starting in late September!

Pumpkin spice is an abomination
I'm glad you said this, because I took you starting this thread as you being pro-spice. Sure seems like something that a white claw drinker would be all about!

Pumpkin Spice is for Pumpkin pie, and doesn't really belong in anything else. (I'll give you guys cookies/muffins etc. Same ballpark).

I can't stand the stuff. Always hated pumpkin pie.

I'm glad you said this, because I took you starting this thread as you being pro-spice. Sure seems like something that a white claw drinker would be all about!

Pumpkin Spice is for Pumpkin pie, and doesn't really belong in anything else. (I'll give you guys cookies/muffins etc. Same ballpark).

Spoiler alert there isn't enough whipped cream that can make pumpkin pie good.

However sweet potato pie! LOVE IT

Pumpkin spice is an abomination and does not belong anywhere near coffee. The only acceptable way to eat a pumpkin is in a cookie. Just my opinion.
Umm...hello? A Pie!

Yeah...what he said!

Spoiler alert there isn't enough whipped cream that can make pumpkin pie good.

However sweet potato pie! LOVE IT

Umm...I had a quart of heavy cream the other night and stuck it in the blender (I have a super blender)...so much whipped cream!!!!

And Chad...don't you know that sweet potatoes are for throwing...not pies. 🤪

Pumpkin spice is the Chick-ification of manliness. It might as well be advertised as spiced estrogen.
Season 1 Milk GIF by Stranger Things - Find & Share on GIPHY

It’s still averaging 110+ here...please don’t get your pumpkin spice In my margarita or mint julep! When you can stomach PS and lime with tequila you get to bring out the spice when it’s over 100.

Back