The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD! (May Contain Spoilers)

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
I am surprised with this starting soon we dont have a thread for this so here we are........ It will be epic.

Ok a couple of Discussion Starters

1. I think Bran could be the Ice King
2. What will happen when Snow and Daenerys find out they are related
3. Will Viscerion be able to be turned back by Daenerys or will Drogon and Rhaegal incinerate him
4. Who wants Cersei to meet a horrible deathe

Discuss, LOL

I am a season behind but I might try to play catchup this weekend.

First off, that trailer gave me some epic goose bumps. I absolutely cannot wait for the next season. The last two seasons were my favorite. My favorite story arc is Arya and Jaqen H'ghar.... the whole faceless man thing is fascinating, and I think Aria is going to be amazing in this last season.

Secondly..... OMG, I want Daenerys......... So Hot!
_4432638c-4faf-11e9-b593-e8dc2d81c30e.jpeg

Comments:
I haven't read any theories, so I don't know anything about this.... other than seeing it referenced. Doesn't make sense to me that they are the same. Connected maybe......

Yeah, that's going to be weird.... and awkward.... and Uhhh.... (Well, I guess we can't do that again.... I mean, we're not Lannisters.....) :sick:
3. Will Viscerion be able to be turned back by Daenerys
I don't think it can be turned back. There has been no precedence set for that. Dead is dead right? They aren't turned until after they die. So, no.
or will Drogon and Rhaegal incinerate him.... did you mean melt? :ROFLMAO:

Ummmm, yeah, ever since season 1. 😵

Last edited:
Well avoiding this thread like the plague. We are only in season 4. Yes I know behind. But love the books so far and love what I have seen thus far of the show.

Well avoiding this thread like the plague. We are only in season 4. Yes I know behind. But love the books so far and love what I have seen thus far of the show.
Hurry up dude! I decided to rewatch the whole thing in prep for the new season. Got the whole series in, in about 2 weeks.

Ok a couple of Discussion Starters

3. Will Viscerion be able to be turned back by Daenerys or will Drogon and Rhaegal incinerate him

Okay...I am a little PO'd that this season is only going to be six episodes. There was so much in the books that wasn't covered that they could carried this show on for 10 seasons easy with 10 to 12 episodes per. Oh well...at least another series/mini-series is in the works for a spin off!

1. Bran is definitely the Ice King. He may even be Bran the Builder to! I mean...what can't be done here!

2. Eh...I don't think this is a big deal really. I mean come on...this is a world where Brother and Sister do the hibbidy dibbidy and it's only a minor transgression! Plus the lineage of Targaryens is full of inter-familial marriages. Aunt and Nephew...I mean come on...it's like living in Alabama (sorry Craig)!

What might be a bigger deal is when Danny learns that her claim to the throne is secondary to Jon's. As being the son of Rhaegar Targaryen...Jon's claim to the throne is direct!

3. Yeah...I think that is one dragon that isn't coming back...

4. That's a rhetorical question...right?

What might be a bigger deal is when Danny learns that her claim to the throne is secondary to Jon's. As being the son of Rhaegar Targaryen...Jon's claim to the throne is direct!

I agree that is going to be hard. It's going to be a soul crushing blow to her for sure. Like her entire purpose and drive for everything she has done is now gone..... I'm sure they will come together and Jon will end up on the throne....... but who knows.

I agree that is going to be hard. It's going to be a soul crushing blow to her for sure. Like her entire purpose and drive for everything she has done is now gone..... I'm sure they will come together and Jon will end up on the throne....... but who knows.

Yeah I am sure it's going to be a joint rule kind of thing. You know...king and queen. I just find it interesting that Jon never wanted to be a ruler...but was always thrown into the role (Commander of the Night's Watch, King of the North)...and Danny has always wanted to rule...but in the end, she may not.

Yeah I am sure it's going to be a joint rule kind of thing. You know...king and queen. I just find it interesting that Jon never wanted to be a ruler...but was always thrown into the role (Commander of the Night's Watch, King of the North)...and Danny has always wanted to rule...but in the end, she may not.
Which kinda makes it the most likely outcome....

Back