The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Occam’s Enoch SE

Thank you, Clint and Gus for the excellent reviews! I will continue to follow your reports, but am very happy with my Vector, and see no need to replace it. My Vector and AS-D2 are my preferred modern artisan razors followed closely by the Silversmith and SS Lupo. All of the latter meet my effortless face and dome clearing criterion. I anticipate having a large den clearing event in the near future With focus on razors! I have far too many.
There goes my successful sabbatical hopes...................

Almost 4 years have gone and it still is an excellent shaver. With a Feather pro installed this morning, it’s an executioner of whiskers of the highest order yet still maintains a smoothness and civility to its overall shave performance. One of the best deals ever in an AC razor tool and great shaving implement as well. Too bad they are no longer made. Would have loved to have seen this razor progress further in its development.

439C03A0-3BFE-4871-81E1-94C7B49C00C8.jpeg

The Enoch & some face freezing nirvana by Stirling. Smooth operator is the Enoch with a KAI Pink Mild blade on its first use. Two passes and a minor touch up on the chin and it was a BBS result with a wonderful cooling and refreshing finish from the Stirling Witch Hazel & splash.

The Yuengling was there for back up purposes just in case me parched throat needed soothing during this most heated of days. It was finished quickly once the shave was done. I might have taken a sip or two beforehand but, it was negligible. 😉

Cheers…🍻

9EA506AA-15B5-4FEF-917F-5A3C9CFD276B.jpeg

Back