The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2022 shave #83 (DE:18 SE:24 Str:41 Cart:0) - 1339 days of consecutive shaving
Blackland Vector w/ The Holy Black SR-7 1handle w/ Schick Proline (4)
SV Desert Vetiver
Paladin Honey Noir Oscar
There's No Name Lavender toner
Nivea 2:1
SV Desert Vetiver AS

No pic, but video uplaoding

2022 shave #84 (DE:19 SE:24 Str:41 Cart:0) - 1340 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (1)
Wilkinson shave stick
Stirling synth
Le Labo The Noir 29

No pic again. I was running late and picked the stuff I thought would give me the fastest shave. Goal accomplished. Got to the office 5min before the next person so as far as anyone knows I've been here since 6am.

2022 shave #84 (DE:19 SE:24 Str:41 Cart:0) - 1340 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (1)
Wilkinson shave stick
Stirling synth
Le Labo The Noir 29

No pic again. I was running late and picked the stuff I thought would give me the fastest shave. Goal accomplished. Got to the office 5min before the next person so as far as anyone knows I've been here since 6am.
Don’t underestimate the security guard! He’s always watching…waiting for the blackmail footage to roll in.
D2AFBC6E-0A29-47C8-AD41-22902BBB0B7B.gif

Got to the office 5min before the next person so as far as anyone knows I've been here since 6am.
Back before Covid. I had an employee who was working part time in my area. And we were the morning team. She was scheduled to be first in since she had to go to school. Like 7AM. I started at 8:30AM. So she was there 90 minutes before anyone else got in. As myself and like 3 others started at 8:30. Well I would come in and she would say, "I forgot to clock in." So normally if this happens "occasionally" I wouldn't question and would just clock the person in. Well She went on a stretch where it happened every monday for like two months straight. I had a 1:1 with her and told her, "I think you are getting here at 8:15AM and asking me to clock you in at 7AM. You know I can ask security to check your badge to see when you entered the building?" I felt like she got the message. Well the next monday guess what she did it again. I pulled the door records and I was right. Needless to say HR fired her.

2022 shave #87 (DE:20 SE:24 Str:44 Cart:0) - 1344 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (7)
The Sudsy Soapery Citrus & Bay
Graydog Quilt
Quinn's Lavender
Atelier Cologne Philtre Ceylan
6A98CBAA-99A7-4EAE-8B99-4224CB2337CB.jpeg

Back